Unique Waymaker Treks & Expeditions Company is a well-known and registered Company under the laws of Nepal and we accepts your bookings under the following terms and conditions.
The booking form must be completed and returned to us with a copy of your passport and 25% of total amount in advance. We will then confirm your booking in writing as soon as possible. The outstanding balance should be made upon your arrival at our office in Kathmandu before the trip departure date.. If the balance remains unpaid before the trip departure date we reserve the right to cancel your booking and will forfeited your deposit.
Unique Waymaker Treks & Expeditions
Post Box No: 26061
Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made by the Client in writing either in written documents or on an email. Cancellation shall valid with approval from the company after receiving document.All monies will be refunded in full, less the following cancellation charges:
60 days or more before departure full refund.
59-30 days before departure 25% of the total cost.
30-15 days before departure 50% of the total cost.
14-8 days before departure 75% of the total cost.
7 days or less before departure no refund.
- We would not be responsibility for any feature of your holiday affected by war, threat of war, civil strife, strikes, acts of terrorism, natural disasters, weather conditions, fire, technical transport problems /or Acts of God or any delays or expenses incurred as a result.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to property; they are carried at the owner’s risk, even when carried by a porter.
- The set itinerary must be taken as an indication of what we hope to do, and not as a contractual obligation. It is a condition that you accept this flexibility and we cannot be responsible for any delays, expenses incurred, or alterations, however caused.
- You agree to abide by the decisions of the tour leader, guides and anyone who represents Asian Journey Treks & Expedition.
- Asian Journey Treks & Expedition, our tour leaders, guides and anyone else working in association with us, cannot be held responsible for accident, injury, illness or death in case of potential hazards involved in such a trip.
- Under the Nepalese laws, rules & regulation, If you commit any illegal act or behave in such a way as to endanger the safety, enjoyment or welfare of the group, the tour leader or guide may ask you to leave the holiday without a refund. Unless prearranged, any client leaving the tour will not be entitled to a refund.
- Be mindful: Medical vaccinations, obtaining visas, travel insurance and other preliminary arrangements are entirely the client’s responsibility.
- You must be covered by insurance that must include evacuation, medical and personal accident risks, helicopter rescue, where appropriate, and repatriation and cancellation. We must have evidence of adequate insurance cover before you travel.